There is a lot of confusing information out there. What is the best water for my body?
I know there is so much research pointing out various answers to this question, thus increasing the confusion and rather raising questions than providing answers.
The best water types to drink are:
1. Pure spring water. There is simply no replacement for this water, as it is coming directly from the ground, filtered and energized.
2. Alkaline water. Usually obtained from household filters, it is purified and contains minerals which help the body to alkalize.
3. Mineral water (packed in glass bottles). If it is from a good source and properly processed, it is ok to drink. Always take a look at their mineral content. Less is better.
Stay away from:
1. Sparkling mineral water or any water packaged in plastic bottles.
2. Distilled or reverse osmosis filtered water. This is water devoid of any mineral content and highly acidic. Since there is no such thing in nature, this water acts like a sponge, absorbing minerals from the environment (your body), thus depleting it of important substances.
3. Tap water (there are a few exceptions, but the general rule is to avoid it, as it is usually treated with chloride and/or fluoride)